Baby shampoo types differs according to its features. It is necessary to make sure that there is no synthetic or chemical substance in baby shampoos, which are specially produced for babies’ sensitive bodies.
Natural shampoo for babies
Choosing prevents damage to baby skin, which is open to all kinds of allergic risks.
Mothers who do not want to buy shampoos ready, natural shampoo recipes
By following , they can produce the most natural and beautiful baby shampoo in their home.
- Dalin Shampoo is Recommended for Babies
- Mustela Shampoo is Recommended for Babies
- Other Recommended Shampoos For Babies
- How to Make Natural Shampoo at Home?
- What Properties Should Baby Shampoo Have?
- Natural Baby Shampoo at Home Recipe
- Required Materials;
- How to Make Baby Shampoo at Home?
- Baby Washing Related Issues;
Dalin Shampoo is Recommended for Babies
Dalin baby shampoo; It is among the most known and used baby products. Dalin shampoo features are listed as follows:
- Does not contain alcohol
- Does not contain sulfate
- Does not contain synthetic material
- Does not burn eyes
- It smells good.
- Does not contain dye
- Does not harden babies’ hair
- Does not contain allergenic substances
- Does not contain SLS soap
Mustela Shampoo is Recommended for Babies
Mustela baby shampoo; It consists entirely of herbal ingredients. Especially recommended for babies with different and sensitive skin types. Mustela baby shampoo
The features of are listed as follows:
- Provides easy combing of hair,
- Can be used from newborn,
- It consists of herbal products,
- It does not contain any chemicals,
- Paraben free,
- Does not contain perfume,
- Does not burn eyes,
- Suitable for babies with normal skin, as well as babies with sensitive and allergenic skin types.
Other Recommended Shampoos For Babies
Baby shampoo recommendations
The names of other products in are as follows:
- Bübchen baby shampoo
- Bioderma baby shampoo
- Uni Baby baby shampoo
- Sebamed baby shampoo
- Chicco baby shampoo
- Johnson’s Baby baby shampoo
- Nivea baby shampoo
- Komili baby shampoo
How to Make Natural Shampoo at Home?
Making shampoo at home is very important to prevent any chemicals from coming into contact with babies’ sensitive skin and to prevent allergic reactions in babies.
In case of using n, there is a risk of damaging baby skin, which is more sensitive than anything else, natural shampoo should be preferred.
What Properties Should Baby Shampoo Have?
Content of baby shampoos should not contain any chemical substance. In order to protect babies’ skin health, the properties that shampoo should have are listed as follows:
- Should not contain paraben,
- It should not contain synthetic material,
- It should not contain chemicals,
- Should not contain perfume,
- It should not contain sulfate,
- Should not burn eyes,
- It should not contain allergen substances,
- It should not contain coloring matter,
- It should be suitable for sensitive baby skin,
- It should soften the baby’s hair,
Natural Baby Shampoo at Home Recipe
Making baby shampoo at home
Thanks to , it is possible to keep chemical-containing materials away from babies.
Natural shampoos, which can be prepared in many varieties, not only protect babies’ skin health, but also make their hair and skin healthier. Completely made of natural materials natural shampoo recipe and its preparation is as follows:
- 1 cup of drinking water
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 cup of grated natural olive oil soap
- Half teaspoon of almond oil
- Optionally, a few drops of lavender oil
How to Make Baby Shampoo at Home?
- All the specified materials are put into a clean glass bottle,
- All ingredients are shaken well,
- It is used in sufficient amount during the washing of babies.