To remove skin blemishes with St. John’s wort oil gives very effective results as a natural method. St. John’s Wort oil; It offers natural and effective methods to kill bacteria, heal wounds and renew cells. You can buy centaury oil from herbalists or you can prepare it yourself at home.
Can Centaury Oil Remove Skin Blemishes? How Do Skin Blemishes Go?
How to Prepare Centaury Oil at Home?
It is possible to beautify and rejuvenate your skin with centaury oil that you will prepare at home. Since homemade centaury oil has a long shelf life, you can use it with peace of mind. You can follow these steps to prepare centaury oil at home;
- Place the dried or fresh St. John’s Wort into a glass jar or bottle. You can add the flower, stem and leaf parts of the plant in certain proportions. Since you can store centaury oil for up to 2 years, you can keep the amount too much.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil to the jar filled with St. John’s wort and close the lid tightly.
- Keep the jar you prepared in a place under the sun for a few hours a day, up to 45 days for at least two weeks.
- It will be useful to shake the jar at certain times while waiting for the day to end.
- When the color of the oil changes, your centaury oil is ready.
How to Apply Centaury Oil?
Centaury oil, which is one of the most effective natural methods to remove skin blemishes and care for the skin, is also one of the fastest results. Although the skin has many benefits, it is known for its effect on removing skin blemishes. You can apply every few days if your skin is sensitive, and every day if you have a normal skin structure. After applying the centaury oil to your skin, it will be enough to wait for 1 hour and then rinse.
What Are The Benefits Of Centaury Oil To The Skin?
Centaury oil creates positive effects on the skin and is one of the vegetable oils that allow these effects to be seen the fastest. Benefits of centaury oil to skin can be listed as follows;
- Provides removal of wrinkles on your skin.
- It prevents the formation of blackheads and acne.
- It shows a restorative care effect for sensitive skin.
- It helps to regenerate and refresh the skin.
- Burn scars or scars on the skin reduce the appearance over time.
- Prevents skin inflammation.
- Centaury oil skin whitening and is very effective in removing skin blemishes.