Causes of kidney pain during pregnancy differs and is a common condition. Kidney pain during pregnancy
Although is a common condition, it is highly likely to harm the baby and miscarry if it is caused by infection. Kidneys are one of the most important organs responsible for maintaining the balance of the body. It is vital in terms of filtering the blood and removing toxins from the body.
What Causes Kidney Pain During Pregnancy?
Does kidney pain during pregnancy harm the baby
The answer to the question varies according to the reasons that cause kidney pain. The factors that cause kidney pain during pregnancy can be listed as follows;
- Urinary tract infection: One of the main underlying causes of kidney pain is urinary tract infection. It is common between the 6th and 24th week of pregnancy. Antibiotic treatment should be applied for the treatment of urinary tract infection during pregnancy.
- Kidney infection: Urinary tract infection leads to kidney infection if left untreated. Kidney infection right kidney pain during pregnancy.
- Kidney stone: When kidney stones get stuck in the urinary tract, they can cause severe kidney pain.
- Kidney cancer: This cancer causes uncontrolled growth of cells in the kidney. One of the causes of kidney pain during pregnancy can be kidney cancer.
Ways to Relieve Kidney Pain During Pregnancy
Causes of kidney pain felt during pregnancy may vary. When it is felt, a doctor should be consulted. With some simple methods to be applied, it will be possible to alleviate or pass kidney pain during pregnancy. These methods can be listed as follows;
- Plenty of fluids should be consumed. It is one of the most effective methods to alleviate kidney pain.
- It is effective in reducing pain when using a hot water bag.
- Consuming yogurt is especially beneficial for kidney infections.
- Regular consumption of medications recommended by the doctor will be beneficial.
- It will be beneficial to consume garlic, apple, cranberry juice.