Almost every woman likes to wear makeup. Make Up can make a person look beautiful or uglier than they are. But the factor that determines the quality of makeup is that it presents the foundation without changing it. In other words, instead of making the person look different from what they are, the existing facial features are presenting their characteristic features more colorful.
Makeup techniques should be applied to support female beauty. Because applying layers of paints and presenting a completely different face look can only be a make-up trick. And makeup can only make the basic person beautiful. Otherwise, it is not different from being painted.
For Ideal Makeup
It is important not to overdo it. Make-up base, make-up fixer, foundation, powder, blush, pencil, eye shadow, mascara, lipstick are among the most commonly used cosmetic products. For your skin mineral makeup products
Using also allows your skin to nourish and breathe comfortably.
The essential of make-up is mascara. No make-up without mascara is considered complete.
- Blush should be applied with a brush according to the shape of the face. Blusher; It is applied to the cheeks or cheekbones, forehead, tip of the nose and chin.
- Powder is a concealer that can be applied to the whole face and should be applied with a sponge. It is essential that it is the same color as the skin.
- Mascara should be applied last and eyelashes should be combed.
- After the pen is applied, it should be blurred with a brush and the curvatures should be removed.
- Eyeliner is a product that should be used in night make-up but frequently used in daily make-up. Do not drive wet looking ones during the day. When the pencil is applied, the tail can be extended, but it gives an artificial image in the eyeliner.
- Lipstick can make even the most natural make-up look overly artificial when applied in a thick layer. Lipstick should be chosen according to hair color, not skin, eyeshadow or clothing color.
- Eye shadow should be applied from the bottom of the eyelashes from dark to light and should not be fixed like the horizon line.
Makeup techniques, should be applied according to your own facial features, not according to the classics. In your free time, apply a completely bronze blush all over your face and discover its asymmetrical details.