If you love chicken and are looking for easy-to-make chicken weight loss recipes, you can try these 3 recipes. Chicken is actually a very nutritious food item and can be perfect for losing weight when prepared using the right mix of recipes and ingredients.
- Weight Loss Chicken and Broccoli Recipe
- Weight Loss Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Slimming Indian Chicken Soup Recipe
Weight Loss Chicken and Broccoli Recipe
- 120 grams of chicken breast cut into cubes
- 1 cup broccoli flower
- 1/2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/8 glass of water Salt according to your taste Black pepper as taste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and mix the chicken until it is light brown on all sides.
- Then take it out and set it aside. Saute the broccoli until soft and place on a plate and set aside.
- Now mix the onion until it is translucent. Add the garlic and saute until the raw smell disappears.
- Add water, chicken and broccoli along with salt and pepper seasoning. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Season with any sauce you like and enjoy.
Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large tomatoes puree at home
- 300 g chicken breast cut into small pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper according to your taste
- Thyme for spice
- Cheese is optional
- Preheat the oven. Meanwhile, mix water, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper, thyme and garlic powder in a bowl.
- In a casserole pan, add chicken, more salt and pepper (keep in mind ingredients mixed with breadcrumbs), add some cheese and thyme.
- Add breadcrumbs mix and spread.
- Cook chicken until cooked.
Slimming Indian Chicken Soup Recipe
- 200 gr chicken with bones
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 cup of any vegetable
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon of chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 1 small bay leaf
- 3 teaspoons of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon stick
- In the pressure cooker add chicken, potatoes, vegetables and 3 glasses of water.
- Cut the leaf into pieces, break the cinnamon and add it to the pot with the black pepper.
- Cook the ingredients at pressure. The chicken must be falling from its bones.
- Once it is cooked and the stove has cooled, chop the chicken and discard the bones and set the bowl aside.
- Now heat some oil in a nonstick pan and sauté the garlic and ginger.
- Add chopped carrot and mix for a few minutes.
- Drain the chicken stock and add it to the pan.
- Boil the carrot pieces and then mix the chicken and salt.
- After the soup boils, let it cool a little, add the lemon juice and add a little pepper.
- Serve while hot. Bon Appetit.