Maternal and infant health
For only breast milk is required for the first 6 months. Breast milk, one of the most valuable and special nutrients in the world, has the properties of special elements, valuable components, high levels of antibodies and colostromes secretion health equipment.
Full Protection Against Diseases With Breast Milk
With , many disease risks are eliminated. Among them;
- Breast milk, which is effective in preventing middle ear infections, reduces the risk of inflammation by 50% in children who are breastfed in the first 6 months.
- Breast milk, which is the ideal nutrient for the healthy development of the respiratory tract, prevents the risk of respiratory infections by 73%.
- Prevents the risk of sudden infant deaths called SIDS
- Provides 25% to 50% prevention in asthma, eczema and skin diseases, allergic diseases.
- Benefits of breast milk include reducing the risks of infection and preventing the common cold.
- prevents the risk of celiac disease over 52%.
- In type 1 and type 2 diabetes diseases, the risk of leukemia up to 40% is prevented in babies who breastfeed for a minimum of three months.