Raisins do not gain weight. It is a food high in fiber and is calculated at only 299 calories per 100 grams. Fiber foods because it is one of the supplements generally used for slimming raisins can also be used when losing weight, but since it is a food containing glucose and fructose, attention should be paid to how much it is consumed. 1 handful of raisins is calculated as 80 kcal, 1 cup of raisins as 100 grams, that is 299 kcal, and 1 tablespoon of raisins as 29 kcal.
How Should Those Who Want to Lose Weight Consume Raisins?
Eating raisins lose weight
People who want must first pay attention to the amount of raisins they consume daily. Because it can cause weight gain if taken in excess. The maximum amount of raisins that should be consumed per day; It corresponds to 1 tablespoon. You can mix raisins in salad, mix 1 tablespoon of raisins into oatmeal, and mix raisins with yogurt.
What Are the Benefits of Consuming Raisins?
Known benefits of consuming raisins are:
- Raisins have a feature that protects the body’s pH balance.
- Raisins protect the person from various diseases as it strengthens the immune system of the body.
- Raisins have a feature that accelerates metabolism.
- Raisins aids digestion.
- Raisins have a cell regenerative feature.
- Raisins are effective in the treatment of yellow spot disease.