Black seed oil helps hair to grow and protect its natural color. helps. Hair loss is a fearful dream for everyone. Moreover, there are thousands of factors that cause hair loss. Remember, 50-100 hair loss per day is completely normal. However, if there is more than this, it is useful to see a doctor.
- Does Black Seed Oil Remove Hair or Prevent Hair Graying?
- Black Cumin Oil Components
- Benefits of Black Seed Oil for Hair
- Effect of Black Seed Oil on Hair Graying
Does Black Seed Oil Remove Hair or Prevent Hair Graying?
Black seed oil and its seed have been used since ancient times for allergies, asthma, diabetes, headache, weight loss, arthritis and intestinal worms. But today, black seed oil is used in the beauty industry, especially in hair care products.
Black Cumin Oil Components
Black seed oil contains ingredients
Thanks to , it has a positive effect on the skin and hair. These substances are:
- Timoquinone, an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound, combats skin diseases caused by bacteria and fungi. Timoquinone contains proteins, alkaloids and saponins that support hair growth and slow down the aging process of cells and thus prevent hair thinning. It reduces hair loss due to inflammation of hair follicles.
- Thanks to the linoleic acid it contains, Black Seed prevents the depletion of pigment in the follicles.
Benefits of Black Seed Oil for Hair
Benefits of Black Seed Oil to Hair are:
- Black seed oil regulates imbalanced hair growth cycle and activates hair follicles.
- It nourishes your hair. It activates the hair follicles. Thus, your hair is nourished and dryness of the scalp is prevented.
- Black seed oil is added to shampoos, oils and homemade hair balm products as it prevents hair loss with continuous use.
Effect of Black Seed Oil on Hair Graying
Black seed hair oil hair whitening has a positive effect on their complaints. It is an ingredient that has the effect of preventing and reversing graying. Black seed oil and olive oil mix or Black Seed Oil and Garlic Mix are even more effective hair masks compared to using them alone.