Blueberry with high slimming effect is also an excellent antioxidant with high nutritional value. Blueberries regulate digestion and meet almost all the needs of your body with the various minerals and vitamins it contains. Blueberry calories value is also very low. The calorie of 100 g blueberries is only 57 (kcal) calories and protects you against various diseases while weakening you.
Preparing Blueberry Tea
When consuming , it will be more beneficial for your health and your pocket if you prepare yourself instead of tea bags. Like blueberry lipton tea bags sold in the market teas contains between 20% and 30% blueberries. Instead of these teas, which are not very cheap in terms of price, you can prepare your own tea with dried blueberries, which you can buy from herbalists. To make this tea, which is very easy to prepare, it is enough to add two sugar spoons of dried blueberries to a glass of boiling water. After waiting for about 10-15 minutes to brew, your blueberry tea is ready to be consumed.
Benefits of blueberries İbrahim Saraçoğlu
It is summarized by as follows;
- Helps regulate blood sugar
- It cleans the urinary tract thanks to its natural antibiotic feature.
- Prevents vision loss
- It provides benefits in protecting brain functions thanks to its A, B, C vitamins, selenium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc copper.
- It protects against diseases of the vessel thanks to its antioxidant feature and high fiber structure.
- Regulates digestion, is good for constipation
- Thanks to its antioxidant component, it enables the removal of free radicals in the body, thus preventing many diseases indirectly.
When Will Fresh Blueberries Be Released?
Blueberry harvest time is between July and September. It is possible to grow blueberries that are grown in Erzurum, Giresun, Trabzon and Rize in our country at home. You can grow your own fruit in pots in the first spring months. You can consume the blueberries, which are fond of comfort, freshly from the branch by planting one in each pot and giving the fertilizer on time.