Do you find red pepper delicious and love to eat red pepper? Does paprika weaken or burn fat? In our article we touched on the effects of this pepper on weight loss.
The scientific name “capsium” refers to the molecule found in red pepper called capsium. Capsaicin is a natural substance that is colorless, tasteless and odorless, it causes a burning sensation in the mucous membrane and gives a feeling of heat and bitterness.
- How to Make a Red Pepper Diet? Diet list
- Recommendations on the Red Pepper Diet
- Example of Red Pepper Diet List
- Will Red Pepper Weaken? Does It Burn Fat?
How to Make a Red Pepper Diet? Diet list
The way the red pepper diet is made; to food chili pepper is additive focused. By increasing the consumption of pain; It aims to enable the metabolism to work faster and to do this without restricting the meals the person eats. If you wish, you can look at the Yogurt Lemon Chili Pepper Cure and a Slimming Diet.
Recommendations on the Red Pepper Diet
Suggestions for people who will be on a red pepper diet are:
- They should include foods that are members of the cereal group in their diet.
- They should not hinder their water consumption.
- They should include foods such as hazelnuts and walnuts in their diet list.
- They should include eggs in their diets to speed up their metabolism.
- You should support it with pilates movements at home.
Example of Red Pepper Diet List
Red pepper diet list
An example of a log looks like this:
- At breakfast; A salad consisting of 2 boiled eggs and a handful of cherries, tomatoes, cucumbers, greens, peppers and 1 tablespoon of olive oil should be eaten.
- As a snack until lunch; 1 apple, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon should be eaten and 1 glass of green tea should be drunk.
- As lunch; 150 grams of white meat should be consumed. Along with the meat, salad with lemon, vinegar and 1 teaspoon of olive oil should be consumed.
- As a snack until dinner; The mixture obtained by mixing 1 grapefruit, 1 walnut size root ginger and half a branch of parsley should be consumed.
- As dinner; 1 plate of drained vegetable meal, 3-4 tablespoons of yoghurt without cream and 1 slice of whole wheat bread should be consumed.
- As the last snack before going to bed in the evening; 1 glass of light milk should be drunk.
Will Red Pepper Weaken? Does It Burn Fat?
Some foods contain molecules that speed up metabolism and stimulate fat burning. Red pepper is one of these foods, capsaicin found in red peppers
The substance called increases the fat burning capacity, helps you lose weight.
Thanks to the thermogenesis effect of capsaicin, it accelerates the functioning of your metabolism with heat production, stimulates your body to burn calories, plays an important role in the functioning of fat oxidation. However, the concentration of capsaicin in different types of red, green and yellow peppers is different. Eating peppers with low capsaicin does not affect fat burning.
According to a study published in the “American Journal of Clinical Nutrition,” a significant reduction in abdominal fat was observed in men and women taking 6 mg of capsaicin per day. You can browse the Fat Burning Belly Melting Tea Recipe.
Again, in the article published in “New York Times,” it is reported that consuming sauces made with red pepper before eating limits calorie intake by 200.
Adding red pepper to your meals will play an important role in accelerating your metabolism and losing weight.
According to the University of Union County College, the pepper with the highest rate of capsaicin is the habanero pepper. It has 100,000 300,000 Scoville thermal units. Bell peppers contain 0 or 1 Scoville temperature and do not contain significant amounts of capsaicin. Habañero pepper lose weight is one of the ideal pepper varieties.