Ways to get rid of cold sores quickly are through strengthening the immune system. Fast cold sores methods, natural and chemical recipes with you… As a result of the loss of immunity, herpes virus, which is hidden in the body, is exposed and herpes occurs. For this reason, methods such as strengthening immunity, regular vitamin intake, and consuming supplements will prevent the formation of herpes and will allow the herpes to pass quickly.
Getting Rid Of Herpes By Chemical Ways
Ways to get rid of herpes includes using chemicals such as acetone, facial cleansing gel. Chemical methods of getting rid of herpes include:
- Acetone: You can apply acetone, which can irritate when it comes into contact with the skin, directly on the wound with the help of a cotton swab.
- Facial Cleansing Gel: Facial cleansing gels facilitate the treatment of herpes due to infection since they contain antiseptic. The facial cleanser squeezed into cotton is applied on the herpes 3 times a day.
Natural Herpes Treatment
The ways to treat herpes using the possibilities provided by nature are as follows:
- Tea Tree Oil: The fastest solution to the flight, tea tree oil is applied on herpes with cotton swabs. It is washed off after waiting for a while.
- Peppermint Oil: Serving both as an antibacterial and pain reliever, peppermint oil is one to one against the burning caused by herpes. It is applied with a cotton swab on herpes and does not need to be washed.
- Vinegar: Applying vinegar to the cold sore is a very useful method because of the bacteria-fighting nature of vinegar. Apple cider vinegar rubbed on herpes with cotton will quickly relieve herpes, even if it burns at first.