<br /> In children Foods that are good for diarrhea and diarrhea in children? Symptoms, causes and treatment are with you in our article ...
In children Foods that are good for diarrhea and diarrhea in children? Symptoms, causes and treatment are with you in our article… You can save your child from this trouble in a short time by applying to those stated here.
Diarrhea is a common condition in children as well as in adults. As women’s club editors, we searched “ Foods for Diarrhea in Children ”in order to cure our children suffering from this problem.
- Causes and Treatment of Diarrhea in Children
- What Are the Symptoms of Diarrhea in Children?
- How to Treat Diarrhea?
- Foods Good for Diarrhea
- Black Tea
- Starchy Water
- Lemon Juice
- Other Issues Related to Diarrhea;
Causes and Treatment of Diarrhea in Children
Some of the reasons for diarrhea in children are:
- Viral infection: Infection caused by viruses such as rotavirus, adenovirus, norovirus and astrovirus.
- Bacterial infection: Bacteria that cause stomach infections such as Salmonella, E. coli, campylobacter diarrhea.
- Ear infection: It is an infection that usually appears in children under 2 years of age and causes diarrhea.
- Parasites: both microscopic and intestinal parasites such as Giardiasis; they can cause diarrhea as a result of infection.
- Antibiotics: In the event that the antibiotic kills the good bacteria along with the infectious bacteria; every time the child takes antibiotics, they get diarrhea.
- Food allergy: It is a state in which the body creates a reaction to harmless proteins. Most commonly, cow’s milk allergy occurs. Diarrhea is observed on this allergy.
- Poisoning: Diarrhea is observed when the child is poisoned by swallowing a non-food substance.
What Are the Symptoms of Diarrhea in Children?
The symptoms of diarrhea seen include:
- Frequent and abundant stools that are also watery
- Cramping in the stomach
- Experiencing abdominal pain
- Fever rising
- Blood in stool
- Abdominal bloating
How to Treat Diarrhea?
Diarrhea treatment can be done in hospital and without hospitalization. If you experience diarrhea that is not too fluid and salt loss, hospitalization is not necessary. In this case diarrhea
until passes; Fat-free and pulp-free foods should be consumed, as well as plenty of fluids. If you wish, our previous topic How Does the Child’s Diarrhea Go? you can browse.
Foods Good for Diarrhea
With the culture in yogurt, it is a great cure for diarrhea and other stomach infections in children. Yogurt eliminates diarrhea by destroying bad bacteria. Giving your child a few glasses of homemade yogurt a day will save your child from ailments such as diarrhea, indigestion, stomach infection.
Black tea calms and treats the stomach with its anti-inflammatory and tannic acid properties. Prepare black tea as we normally know it and squeeze a few drops of lemon juice into it. Give this 2-3 times a day and overcome the bacteria fight.
Honey is perfect for stopping diarrhea in children. A teaspoon of organic honey will be very effective in reducing mild to moderate diarrhea. Honey also works faster if given by adding a teaspoon of ginger or garlic juice. Honey will also soothe the stomach and protect it from bacteria.
Potatoes have an anti-diarrhea effect with its starch content. Boil the potato until it softens and your child is ready to eat. Feed your children potatoes all day long. Potatoes will help to harden the stool and stop diarrhea in a short time.
Cinnamon destroys bacteria in the stomach and is effective in treating diarrhea and other stomach infections. Take cinnamon powder and add a teaspoon to a glass of warm water. Drink it to your child once or twice a day. This problem will end in a short time.
The safest and most effective way for diarrhea in children is to give them ginger water. Ginger not only saves your child from diarrhea, but also treats conditions such as indigestion and infection in the stomach. Take a stalk of ginger in a glass of boiling water and throw it. Boil it for another 5-10 minutes and after it cools, give your child a little bit of a drink. Ginger improves blood circulation, destroys bacteria in the stomach, thus helping you get rid of diarrhea. To sweeten the ginger water, you can add a teaspoon of ginger in it.
Just as potatoes are starchy and cut diarrhea, starchy waters also stop diarrhea.
Boil the white or brown rice and strain. Give this water to your child throughout the day and his stool will start to harden.
Lemon juice is one of the most effective ways to get rid of diarrhea in children.
Lemon is a great option for diarrhea in children with its antibacterial content. Squeeze a whole lemon and add water to it. Drink this to your child 3-4 times a day to neutralize bacteria and reduce stomach acid.
Other Issues Related to Diarrhea;