Prof. Dr. In the Karatay diet proposed by Canan Karatay The things to be consumed in meals are as follows:
- Breakfast: 2 eggs, 8-10 green or black olives, white cheese equal to a handful, 4-5 dried apricots, unsweetened herbal tea or fruit tea, one A breakfast with walnuts and water as much as a tea glass should be made around 8-9 in the morning.
- Lunch: A handful of beef cold cuts, beans with olive oil, seasonal salad with radish and carrot grated; 1 glass of salt-free ayran or unsweetened herbal tea should be consumed between 13:00 and 14:00.
- Snack: Half a glass of walnuts should be consumed around 15:00 with an unsweetened tea or fresh lemon water.
- Dinner: Fish, green onions, rocket, radish, salad should be consumed between 18:00 and 19:00 in the evening. After this time, nothing should be eaten and approximately 30-40 minutes of walking should be done.
Foods Banned in Karatay Diet
Karatay diet a person who does does not consume The nutrients required are:
- Bread and cereal products
- White sugar and sugary products
- Sunflower oil
- Artificial sweeteners
- Roasted Nuts
- Instant fruit yogurts
- Acid drinks
How Many Weight Loss With Karatay Diet?
The Karatay diet is 5 per person in an average of 2 weeks. weight.