A herbal treatment for low blood sugar
If you are looking for method, How to prevent low blood sugar? Natural recipes for low blood sugar
Our article will help you in this regard.
Glucose is a type of sugar and provides energy to the body. Our blood gets glucose from food. Excess sugar is stored in muscle and liver. From time to time, blood sugar level drops below 70 mg / dL. This situation, low blood sugar, low blood sugar or hypoglycemia.
- Symptoms of Low Blood Sugar
- Causes of Low Blood Sugar
- What To Consume For Those Who Drop Blood Sugar
- Herbal Recipes for Low Blood Sugar
- Blood Sugar Lowering Licorice Root Recipe
- Natural Method for Lowering Blood Sugar: Honey
- What To Do To Prevent Low Blood Sugar?
Symptoms of Low Blood Sugar
Symptoms of hypoglycemia, that is, the symptoms seen in blood sugar are the conditions seen when the patient’s blood sugar falls below 50 mg / dl. In such a situation, the symptoms encountered in the patient;
- Sensation of cold sweating
- Shaking hands
- Feeling of hunger
- Internal shaking
- Blurred vision
- Loss of consciousness
- Increased heart rate
Additionally, hypoglycemia is known to disrupt psychology. In this situation psychological sugar drop is called.
Causes of Low Blood Sugar
Unhealthy and irregular eating habits are the leading factors that cause low blood sugar, also known as hypoglycemia. Consuming excessive sugar and sugars consumed to gain instant energy cause hypoglycemia.
Excessive fatigue, excessive alcohol consumption, health lifestyle other factors causing hypoglycemia. You can take a look at our forum page for Those Who Have Hypoglycemia and Diet.
What To Consume For Those Who Drop Blood Sugar
The answers given by the expert to the question of what to eat when blood sugar drops are as follows;
- Simple carbohydrates such as honey, jam, Turkish delight should be avoided.
- Fibrous foods should be preferred. In particular, fiber-rich vegetables and legumes should be consumed.
- Fresh fruit should be consumed
- Less and frequent meals should be preferred instead of multiple and single meals at meals.
- Avoid caffeinated beverages and foods.
- Alcohol and beverages containing alcohol should be avoided
- Instead of frying, boiling and baking methods should be used in meals.
Herbal Recipes for Low Blood Sugar
Treatment of low blood sugar
You can balance your blood sugar by applying these methods, which are also recommended as a natural method for .
Blood Sugar Lowering Licorice Root Recipe
Add 1 teaspoon of licorice root powder into 1 glass of hot water and mix well. Drink this drink. Make this recipe 2 times a day and consume 2 glasses.
Natural Method for Lowering Blood Sugar: Honey
Cashew nuts crushed into 1 glass of warm water, 2 teaspoons and powdered and
Add 1 teaspoon of honey and mix well. Drink this mixture every night.
What To Do To Prevent Low Blood Sugar?
- Eat 6-7 tomatoes every day.
- Eat 2 unpeeled apples every day.
- Have 4 sugar cubes with you.
- Consume fruit juice.
- Consume chocolate.