Of the conditions that cause dry skin in dry skin some of them are:
- Structure of some soaps
- Spending much longer time in the shower than usual
- Prolonged exposure to the sun
- Feeding unhealthy by not paying attention to eating habits
- Not consuming enough water and fluids
- Spending more time than usual in chlorinated pools
- Old age
- Side effects of some drugs used
- Diabetes problem
Dry Skin Symptoms
Dry skin is not a permanent problem. If precautions are taken, the skin can be returned to normal. Your skin is too much dry
in the case of ; The skin rashes, the skin begins to look worn out, exfoliation occurs on the skin, the skin becomes hard and itchy.
Herbal Solutions for Skin Dryness
Some herbal solutions that are good for dry skin are:
- Coconut oil: Since it contains fatty acid and vitamin E, it can restore the skin to its former moist state. So many humidifier is also a substance in its content. Heated coconut oil should be applied to clean skin after showering. This application should be done by massaging. It is waited for 10 minutes for the skin to absorb the coconut oil. Then take a shower. It is a method that can be repeated every day.
- Honey: In addition to providing the moisture balance of the skin, it also softens the skin. Before taking a shower, the area to be moistened with honey is massaged with circular movements. It is waited for 10 minutes for the skin to absorb the honey. Then take a shower. This process can be repeated 2 times a day.
- Oats: Provides getting rid of dead skin cells. It also moisturizes the skin. 1 glass of ground oats and a few drops of lavender should be added to the water to be bathed. You should sit in this water for 15 minutes. Then take a shower and apply moisturizer after showering. It can be done a maximum of 2 times a week.