Causes of high CRP may be due to many ailments. CRP elevation generally does not show much symptoms. Its negative effect on people does not cause any problems other than the symptom that causes the body to always feel tired and weak. CRP height The reasons are;
- Infectious diseases
- Types of cancer in the breast, lung and digestive system
- Burns on the skin
- Injuries and impact
- Excessive consumption of processed food
- Environmental toxins exposed
- Hormonal therapies
- Occurrence after surgical intervention
- Cardiovascular diseases and heart attack
- Being a passive smoker by being exposed to cigarette smoke
- Tissue injuries and tissue death
- Immune system diseases (such as Rheumatic Arthritis and Lupus)
How to Lower the CRP Height?
CRP normal value
What can be done to return ;
- It is necessary to follow proper diet programs. (Mediterranean diet will be beneficial)
- It is necessary to quit smoking and avoid exposure to cigarette smoke.
- It is necessary to exercise regularly.
- It is necessary to consume foods that contain vitamin C.
- It is necessary to be fed with fiber foods.
- It is necessary to stay away from processed ready-made foods.
- It is necessary to avoid high-calorie foods and saturated fats.
İbrahim Saraçoğlu CRP Height Cure
In the cure recommended by İbrahim Saraçoğlu CRP lowering herbal recommends dry white mulberry, which is among the foods. The application of the dry mulberry cure, which gives excellent results in the high CRP in the blood, is as follows;
- Half a liter of chlorine-free water should be boiled and 5-6 tablespoons of dried mulberry should be added. After boiling for 6 minutes on low heat, I have to remove it from the heat and leave it to warm. The cure, which is prepared by filtering after the warmth, should be drunk twice a day on an empty stomach, in the morning and evening. It is not necessary to eat boiled mulberries, only drinking water is sufficient. While applying the cure, which should be applied for a total of 25 days, it is necessary to pay attention to its freshness.