Herbal treatment of hemorrhoids Some of the solutions that can be applied at home are as follows: How does hemorrhoids pass? Natural herbal remedies
- Eggplant: Eggplant stems are boiled in 12 glasses of water for about 20 minutes on low heat. After this process is completed, the pot is kept with its mouth closed until it gets cold. The water is filtered from the eggplant stems and 2 times a day on an empty stomach; It is consumed for 5 days.
- Aloe Vera: Since the gel-like liquid in the plant can eliminate problems such as inflammation and irritation; It is applied to reduce the burning sensation of hemorrhoids.
- Mango Seed: It can be consumed twice a day by grinding the dried mango seeds until they become powder. 2 grams of honey can also be added to this mixture.
- Coriander Seeds: When coriander seeds soaked in water overnight are drunk and this is done regularly, symptoms related to hemorrhoids appear to decrease.
Methods That Are Good for Basura
Herbal solutions from natural methods some of them are:
- Taking a warm shower is good for hemorrhoids, as it relaxes anal muscles.
- and for stage 3 hemorrhoids, sticking a rubber band around the problem area; It can cause hemorrhoids to fall in a certain period of time.
Precautions For Hemorrhoids
Some of the measures that can be taken to avoid are:
- High fiber foods should be consumed.
- Spicy foods should be avoided.
- A long time should not be spent on the toilet.