<br /> Wetting in children
We investigated in detail the herbal and natural treatment . In children reasons for kidnapping with you in ...
Wetting in children
We investigated in detail the herbal and natural treatment . In children reasons for kidnapping with you in our article …
Urinary incontinence in children disease causes; smaller bladder than it should be, trouble with nerves that instruct bladder control and urine, imbalance in hormones, stress, urinary tract infection, acute constipation, sleep apnea, diabetes, diuretic, overproduction of urine, etc. .
- What are the Causes of Child Abduction?
- How Should Ideal Toilet Training Be?
- Herbal Treatment for Wetting Children
- Amla Fruit
- Olive Oil
- Apple cider vinegar
- What Precautions Should Be Taken To Prevent Children From Missing Up?
- Urinary Incontinence Which Doctor Sees?
What are the Causes of Child Abduction?
Some of the reasons why children experience abortion are as follows:
- In mother and father kidnapping
If thecondition is seen, it is 80% likely to be seen, and if it is seen in only one of the parents, this problem can also be seen in the child with a 40% probability. So there is a possibility that it is genetic.
- It is more likely to occur in children with obesity problems.
- Especially in children who have breathing problems at night, incontinence is seen.
- Occurs in children with hyperactivity problems and attention deficit problems.
- It can be seen in children with arousal disorder.
- May be caused by a variety of psychological reasons.
How Should Ideal Toilet Training Be?
Ideal time for ideal toilet training is the child’s 1. 5-2. It is the period when he is about 5 years old. It is a training that should be applied at the same time for day and night hours. In this process, the family should support the child. If you wish, to our forum topics Toilet Habit and Training have a look …
Herbal Treatment for Wetting Children
One of the most effective ways of soaking herbal treatment in children is cinnamon powder. Have your child chew a cinnamon stick once a day.
If your child does not want this, powder a stick of cinnamon and mix it with sugar, feed your child for breakfast.
This fruit is a food that will assist you in the treatment of wetting in children. Crush the amla fruit, mix in a little honey and a pinch of ginger. Have your child feed this for breakfast.
Olive oil is another remedy for the herbal treatment of soaking in children. Warm the olive oil a little and massage it on your child’s lower abdomen, not to be too hot. Practicing this is one of the healing ways.
Banana is an effective food in herbal treatment of wetting in children. Feed your child 2-3 bananas a day.
Honey is a natural sweetener and does not make oil. Give your child a tablespoon of honey every night before going to bed. If honey doesn’t like food, you can mix it with milk and drink it.
Cranberry plant gives really good results in health problems such as kidney infections and wetting. Cranberry juice is an exception, although it is said that bedtime fluids should not be given to children who wet their diapers. Have your child drink cranberry juice before going to bed.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar regulates the acid level of the stomach and thus reduces the urge to urinate frequently. Put some apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and have your child drink it at least 3 times a day.
What Precautions Should Be Taken To Prevent Child Abduction?
So that the child does not miss under Some of the things to do are:
- Fluid intake should be restricted for at least 2 hours before the child’s bedtime.
- Always a child before going to bed to the toilet should be taken.
- The child should be awakened to use the toilet within an average of 1.5-2 hours after sleeping.
- The child’s fluid intake should be increased during daylight hours.
- The child’s urination during daytime hours should be regulated in the range of 2-3 hours.
- It should be prevented from consuming salty and spicy foods that can make the child thirsty in the evening.
Sincehas a diaphoretic effect, ready-made drinks should not be given to children.
Urinary Incontinence Which Doctor Sees?
Urination during sleep, which can be seen in adults as well as in children; night urination medically nocturnal is referred to as enuresis. This problem, which is quite common in children, means unconscious urination during sleep. Doctors treating this problem urology and pediatrics are their doctors.