Herbal solutions for ear pain
Before applying , it is necessary to know the cause of ear pain. In some cases, ear pain can be caused by very serious health problems. Therefore What is good for ear pain herbal
Before solutions, it is necessary to consult a doctor to find out the cause of the problem and to apply herbal methods in non-serious cases. Coconut oil is one of the most effective methods for ear pain. Coconut oil has antimicrobial properties. In this way, it has the ability to relieve swelling and pain in the ears.
Herbal Remedies Good for Ear Pain
Coconut for ear pain
For application, it is enough to drop a few drops of coconut oil into your aching ear. You need to open and close your chin by covering your ear with cotton. After 10 minutes, you can remove the cotton. You can do the process 2 times. Except this:
- Lavender oil is among the most effective relaxing remedies. You can drip 2-3 drops of lavender oil into your sore ear. You can then clog it with cotton and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Olive oil is also among the effective ear pain treatments. You can drip 2-3 drops of olive oil, which is the most preferred method among herbal solutions, in your ear slightly warm.
- Apple cider vinegar is also good for ear pain as one of the best solutions against infections. You can put a few drops of diamond vinegar in your ear every 12 hours.
End Ear Pain with Ginger
Using ginger for ear pain is also an effective method. Ginger is an especially antibacterial food. Therefore, it is effective for ear pains. Its preparation is:
- Mix one teaspoon of crushed ginger root with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Then let these two substances rest for 10 minutes.
- Then drip 2 drops with a dripper into your ear.
- You can apply this mixture twice a day to your aching ear.
If you don’t have ginger in your house, you can get the same effect by crushing five cloves of garlic and mixing it with olive oil. You can drip this mixed cure into your ear with a few drops. You need to strain the garlic pulp with cheesecloth and drop the olive oil into your ear.