Herbal treatment of asthma
Herbal teas that should be consumed regularly every day to be used are:
- Sage: Sage tea is brewed and consumed on a full stomach.
- Mint Tea: It is infused with dry or wet mint.
- Lemon and Honey: Mix and consume.
- Thyme and Chamomile: It is mixed and brewed as a tea.
- Nettle tea: It is steeped in boiling water for 5 minutes and consumed on a full stomach.
What Are Plants Good for Asthma?
In the treatment of asthma natural solution
Some of the plants that can be used as are:
- Pine nut
- Black seed
- Celery leaves
What Factors Cause Asthma?
Asthma can occur for two reasons. One of them is environmental factors, the other is are hereditary factors. If the person has asthma in his family, especially if his or her parents have asthma; the person has an increased risk of asthma. Causing asthma from environmental factors some of them are:
- Living in the environment of a person allergic to pollen, cat hair
- Being constantly in an environment with high humidity levels
- Chalk powder
- Dirty air