We investigated for those who say they have astigmatism herbal treatment Some of the herbal treatment methods used in astigmatism are as follows:
- Syphilis: It is a herb used to relieve itching caused by rubbing the eyes of a person with blurry vision.
- Gingko Biloba: It is a plant that functions between the brain and spinal cord. It plays an important role in reducing the risks of glaucoma and macular degeneration.
- Fennel: Seeds astigmatism treatment
Used for. It is beneficial for watery and inflamed eyes.
- Saffron: Especially in elderly people visual impairment is a herb used for treatment.
- Blueberry: It has an effect that facilitates blood circulation in the capillaries in the eyes.
- Green Tea: Helps to reduce puffiness around the eyes and to pass circles around the eyes.
- Grape Seed: It is very useful for the eye.
What Are the Symptoms of Astigmatism?
Some of the symptoms of astigmatism include:
- There are frequent severe headaches.
- When it gets dark, a blurring of vision occurs.
- In the eyes discomfort begins to occur.
- Remote texts or figures cannot be selected.
Is It Necessary To Have Astigmatism Treatment?
Astigmatism treatment is not mandatory as long as the degree is low and does not cause discomfort to the person, but when the opposite occurs, the treatment process should be started.