Herbal treatment of athlete’s foot, some of the ways that can be easily applied at home are:
- Apple Vinegar: Effective in reducing the pain caused by athlete’s foot. Same time athlete’s foot
2 times a day to pass; It is necessary to keep the feet for 10-15 minutes in a bowl with 2 glasses of hot water and half a cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Baking Powder: It has antiseptic properties. Secondary mushroom infections. Water and baking soda should be mixed until it forms a paste. This mixture should be applied to the area of the fungus and kept waiting. It can be applied 2 times a day.
- Coconut Oil: Due to its antifungal feature, it has the ability to eliminate fungus in the feet in a very short time. Coconut oil can be rubbed into the area of the fungus by massaging for 20 minutes. It is a method that can be applied 3-4 times a day.
- Garlic: 2 cloves of crushed garlic and 2-3 drops of olive oil are mixed. It is applied to the mushroom area and left for 20-30 minutes. It is a method that can be applied 1-2 times a day.
What to Do to Prevent Foot Fungus?
Things to do to prevent athlete’s foot include:
- Feet should be washed regularly every day.
- Stockings should be changed regularly every day.
- In common areas, wet floors should not be stepped on with bare feet.
- Shoes that pinch the feet should not be worn for a long time.
- Personal items such as slippers should not be shared.
Is Foot Fungus Contagious?
Foot fungus is contagious. Therefore, in order not to get this infection from anyone; Personal belongings should not be shared, especially in places where common areas are shared.