Goiter disease herbal treatment good food and what is good for goiter we researched the plants for you … We can say that dill is the first thing that is good for goiter disease …
What Are Good Foods in Guatra?
Herbal treatment of goiter
Some of the herbs used are:
- Seaweed: Can be consumed in capsule, tablet or tea form. It is used in the treatment of goiter because it is rich in iodine.
- Olive oil: As it contains Omega 3 and Vitamin E. goiter.
- Garlic: Garlic removes the swelling in the throat caused by the goiter effect.
- Night Evening Primrose Oil: Thyroidin affects its normal functioning.
- Parsley: It is one of the most effective plants in the treatment of goiter.
Herbal Treatment of Goiter
What Are The Factors That Trigger Goiter?
- There is a risk for 40 years and older.
- Pregnancy and menopause are risky.
- Excessive smoking creates a risk.
- Exposure of the neck or chest to excessive radiation triggers.
- It is possible that the person has been taking heart medication for a long time.
- There may be a risk if there is a problem in the immune system.
What is Thyroid?
Iodine deficiency is a disease that occurs as a result. It is a risky disease. It starts to manifest itself with the emergence of symptoms such as weakness, fatigue, weight gain, dry skin and hoarseness.