<br /> We will give you natural and herbal mask recipes to prevent and treat skin cracks after rapid weight gain and weight loss. Herbal ...
We will give you natural and herbal mask recipes to prevent and treat skin cracks after rapid weight gain and weight loss. Herbal treatment of stretch marks
Some methods applied for are:
- Coffee Powder Peeling: Mix 1 tablespoon of dry coffee and 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, cracks is applied to the area where it is. Peeling. When done regularly twice a week, the result is obtained.
- Cabbage, Egg and Rice Flour Mask: Add mashed cabbage and egg white into 2-3 tablespoons of rice flour and mix. This mixture is applied to the area with crack problems and left for 15 minutes.
How Can Cracks Be Prevented?
Some of the things that should be applied to prevent cracks are:
- In cases of very rapid weight gain or loss on the skin cracks occur.
- Massaging with oils such as sweet almond oil or wheat oil prevents the formation of stretch marks.
- In case of drinking too much water, the moisture balance of the skin will be provided and the formation of cracks is reduced.
- It is necessary not to consume excessively fatty foods.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables should be consumed.
- Exercises should be done in order to maintain the elasticity of the skin.
- Blood circulation should be accelerated.
How to Eat to Get Rid of Stretch Marks?
Vitamin E must be taken to get rid of stretch marks. Vitamin E can also be obtained from pharmacies in capsule form. Foods with vitamin E can also be consumed. Foods such as beets and carrots are good for the skin.
Homemade Natural Herbal Cream For Body Stretch Marks Click Here!