One of the natural solutions used for vascular occlusion some of them are:
- Cessation of malnutrition: Nutrition vascular occlusion is a direct influencing factor. Ready-made products such as hamburgers, french fries, chips and fatty foods such as kebab cause arteriosclerosis. By taking care not to eat at night and without missing meals during the day, the person can prevent vascular occlusion with proper nutrition.
- Consuming high-fiber foods: It is important to consume foods containing high fiber content such as whole grains, oatmeal and beans.
- Omega 3: Foods such as salmon, tuna, flax seeds oxidation of cholesterol should be consumed as it inhibits.
- Vitamin E: Foods such as sunflower seeds should be consumed as they reduce the inflammation of the vascular walls.
What is Vascular Occlusion?
In veins blood flow enough oil build-up to prevent and cholesterol
In case of an increase in , vascular occlusion occurs. It is a dangerous disorder because it causes oxygen to not reach organs such as the brain, heart, arms and legs.
Causes Vascular Occlusion?
Some of the causes of vascular occlusion are:
- Having high bad cholesterol called LDL and simultaneously low good cholesterol called HDL
- High blood pressure
- Old age
- Genetic factors
- Irregular diet