To treat high creatinine
For , the underlying reasons for the height must first be found. As a result of the tests performed by doctors, it is an indication that people with high keratin values have kidney problems. Creatinine normal value relative to adult humans, infants and persons with a single kidney;
- 0.6 to 1.2 mg / dl in men
- It should be 0.5 to 1.1 mg / dl for women.
- In babies, the normal keratin value should be 0.2 mg / dl.
- The keratin values of people with a kidney should be 1.8 to 1.9 mg / dl.
In order to decrease the values of keratin, the underlying reasons should first be investigated and All questions about creatinine elevation and when investigating the reasons, the help of specialist doctors should be taken. In addition, lifestyle changes and appropriate diet programs should be made to help reduce keratin levels by making supportive applications.
Foods That Can Raise the Level of Keratin
Proteins consumed in large quantities cause increases in keratin levels. In high levels of keratin, especially cooked meat consumption is among the troublesome foods. People who get their protein from vegetables such as beans by reducing their consumption of red meat and dairy may experience a decrease in keratin levels, which are high.
It is known that the consumption of fibrous food has the effect of lowering the level of keratin and dietary fibers reduce the keratin levels of chronic kidney patients. Creatinine-lowering fruits, vegetables and whole grain products are fiber-containing foods, and consumption of these foods helps to reduce the level of keratin.
Rosemary Cure to the Height of Keratin
Creatinine-lowering plants İbrahim Saraçoğlu is effective in treating kidney failure with the rosemary cure recommended. Requirements for preparing rosemary cure and usage method;
- 1 glass of chlorine-free boiled water,
- 1 dessert spoon of rosemary should be added.
- It should be boiled on low heat for 9 minutes by closing its mouth.
- It should be drained while it is hot.
- The water with rosemary to be consumed warm is consumed every morning and evening 1 hour before meals.
- It does not contain any sweetener, etc. during its consumption. should not be added.
- Rosemary cure should be continued for 21 days without interruption.
- After 21 days, the application should be continued for 21 days with a 3-day break.
- Rosemary cure application will be completed after 42 days of cure.