To prevent children from catching germs from the pool
For , you should definitely choose a pool that you trust and whose maintenance and cleaning is done continuously. Although this is the best way to prevent children from catching microbes from the pool, children can get infections from the pool, even if the pool is maintained and cleaned sometimes. Therefore, other methods are needed to protect the child from pool infections. Ways to protect the child from pool infections is set out below.
- The pool your child will enter should be completely clear and the bottom of the water should be clearly seen.
- Make sure that the maintenance and cleaning of the pool is done. The pH value of the water in the pool that the child will enter should be around 7.2 and 7. 8, and the chlorine content of the water should be at least 1 ppm.
- After the child leaves the pool, his ears should be dried very well with the help of a towel. With the head of the child tilted to the right and left, all the water should be cleared.
- The time the child will spend in the pool at one time should be 1 hour at most. After 1 hour, the child should be taken out of the pool, rested and plenty of water should be drunk.
- Make sure that the child does not get water into his mouth while swimming in the pool. He should definitely not do that.
- If the child has a wound, it is forbidden to enter the pool.
How Long Should the Child Stay in the Pool?
The time the child will stay in the pool should be a maximum of 1 hour. After 1 hour, the child should drink enough fluids. Otherwise, problems may arise.
Can Child Enter Inflatable Pool?
Inflatable pools are preferred in some educational institutions and more than one child enters this inflatable pool. This increases the likelihood of infection in children. This situation is the same not only in educational institutions, but also in every inflatable pool where more than one child enters. Child, the inflatable pool must be cleaned before entering, if there is a cloth must be changed. If the child does it, the inflatable pool should be emptied immediately, cleaned and left to dry for 4-5 hours with the help of the sun. Otherwise child inflatable pool infection.