<br /> Passing black spots on the face
For , it is necessary to take vitamins C and E regularly and to use sunscreen when going out ...
Passing black spots on the face
For , it is necessary to take vitamins C and E regularly and to use sunscreen when going out. also black point
Some herbal remedies for are also:
How Do Blackheads on Face Pass?
- Oatmeal mask: It is a mask made with 1 tablespoon of oatmeal and half a cup of water.
- Honey mask: It is a mask made by applying 1 teaspoon of honey to the skin.
- Lemon juice-yogurt mask: It is a mask made by mixing the juice of 1 lemon and a bowl of yogurt.
Why Do Blackheads Occur?
Some of the conditions that cause blackheads to occur include:
- Pigmentation increase: Your skin pigmentation increases as a result of damage to a certain area or damage to that area. This increase causes color darkness and color change in the texture. This situation triggers the formation of blackheads.
- Exposure to sunlight: When the skin is exposed to ultraviolet rays for a long time, it begins to produce melanin. For this reason, the risk of blackheads is high in people who are exposed to sunlight for too long.
- Skin disorders: As people get older, the production in skin cells slows down. Therefore, when the skin of an elderly person is damaged, skin disorders occur because there is no cell renewal. These skin disorders also cause blackheads.
- Liver damage: The liver is an important organ for the skin because of its functions. In case of liver damage; If the body is unable to separate toxins from cells, skin problems occur. In addition to the formation of blackheads, spots and acne may also occur.
- Acne scars: Pimples can leave stains and marks for various reasons. In addition to these scars, it can trigger the formation of blackheads.
The Most Common Periods of Blackheads
Examples of the most common periods of blackheads are:
- Since some hormonal changes occur before the period, blackhead formation increases in women during this period.
- If people with sensitive skin are exposed to the sun, especially in summer, blackheads may occur.
- Blackhead formation is experienced intensely in adolescents.
- If cosmetic products are used frequently and are not cleaned properly, blackheads may occur.