What are the ways to protect children from flu? Ways to protect children from flu is especially important for school age children. If children have the following symptoms, you can try natural remedies:
- Constant fire,
- Abdominal pain,
Ways of protection from flu herbal methods are particularly mild flu symptoms and to prevent influenza. However, if there are high fever and severe symptoms, a doctor should be consulted directly.
Ways to Protect Children from Flu
How we protect babies from flu
For , good and quality nutrition comes first during the disease period. . Within the scope of quality nutrition:
- Plenty of vegetables and fruits should be consumed,
- You should drink plenty of water,
- Sugary foods should be avoided,
- Particular attention should be paid to consuming foods without additives and preservatives.
Especially flu prevention, vitamin D is very important. Vitamin D supplementation can be started with the doctor’s recommendation. However, it is not recommended for the family to start vitamin D supplements without a doctor’s recommendation. Herbal treatment for flu and cold in children
In addition to the method, influenza vaccine is recommended. Flu vaccine should be administered to protect children from seasonal flu. Especially for allergic children, flu vaccine is very important.
How to Prevent Flu in Children?
Prevention for influenza in children and precautions are important to strengthen the immune system of the child. Children have a more severe flu infection than adults, especially since they have not encountered the virus before. In particular, symptoms of nausea, vomiting and diarrhea may occur. Problems with the respiratory system may occur. However, if there is a fever lasting more than 3 days, a doctor should be consulted. Lemon tea, molasses and plenty of fruit are required for fatigue and cough. Apart from that, attention should be paid to the nutritional balance. Child’s immune system should be strengthened. According to this:
- The child’s hands should be washed frequently. Attention should be paid to hand cleaning.
- If there is a flu child in the classroom, a surgical mask should be used.
- Contact with sick people should be avoided.
- It should be prevented from stopping in crowded places.
It is very important for children to eat fish regularly and to protect them from cigarette smoke.