There are many methods that can be used in the treatment of . Thanks to the application of these methods ...
There are many methods that can be used in the treatment of . Thanks to the application of these methods, allergy-induced rhinitis is allowed to be treated without exposure to any chemicals. It is called hay fever among the people.
Nasal congestion, nasal itching, sneezing, nasal discharge, itching in the palate or itching in the eyes, people who have the disease are more likely to get various allergy-related diseases. If there is itching and stinging in the eye allergic conjunctivitis. Make sure to see your eye doctor.
- What Are the Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis?
- Applications That Make Allergic Rhinitis Pass
- Herbal Treatment for Hay Fever
- İbrahim Saraçoğlu Allergic Rhinitis Natural Treatment
What Are the Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis?
- Nose Itching
- Wheezing Breathing
- Runny nose
- Nasal Current
- Nasal Congestion
- Nasal discharge
- No Smell
Doctors allergic rhinitis medication recommendations, it is possible to treat the disease without any need for these drugs.
Applications That Make Allergic Rhinitis Pass
Hay fever treatment methods
There are various applications that support and are listed as follows:
- Stay away from dusty and smoky environments
- Using a mask
- Stay away from smoking
- Adjusting the heat and humidity level of the rooms
- Being in indoor environments during pollen periods
- To prefer microfiber products instead of items such as wool blankets or carpets.
- Not taking care of pets
- Not growing plants in the house
- Stay away from plush products
- Using a filter in a vacuum cleaner
Herbal Treatment for Hay Fever
In the treatment of , chemical drugs are generally used. Allergic rhinitis spray
It is possible to carry out this treatment, where is used the most, without chemicals. Hay fever İbrahim Saracoglu
The natural treatment method recommended by is as follows:
İbrahim Saraçoğlu Allergic Rhinitis Natural Treatment
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds are added to 1 liter of boiling water and boiled over low heat.
- By holding the steam of boiling water to the face, breath is taken both through the mouth and nose.
- This steam is inhaled for 2 minutes.
- Then, it is taken from this water with a cotton ball and rubbed lightly into the nose.
- This process is continued for 15 days every other day. (1 day break)