Swelling of the feet causes, how does it pass? We will share with you what is good for foot swelling and natural herbal treatments. Major cause of foot swelling edema.
What Are The Ways To Prevent Foot Swelling?
Things to do for foot swelling to go are:
- The person should not go out when the weather is extremely hot.
- Fill a bucket of ice water and keep it in this bucket for 20 minutes. feet can be suspended. This application removes the edema in the feet.
- If the person needs to stay standing for a certain period of time; In the meantime, he can make a movement of rising and falling on his fingertips.
- Keeping feet high is good for foot swelling.
- Massaging the feet is good for foot swelling.
- Lengthening the feet and putting a pillow under the feet is good for foot swelling.
- Do not stand for a long time.
- Care should be taken when consuming salty dishes because salt edema leads to accumulation.
What Is Good For Foot Swelling?
Good for foot swelling are:
- Apple cider vinegar: It can be applied directly to the swollen parts of the feet or apple cider vinegar can be dropped into the water in which the feet will be kept.
- Lemon: Lemon juice should be mixed with powdered cinnamon, oil, milk and water and made into a dough. This paste should be applied to the swollen areas of the feet.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon powder; The juice of half a lemon should be mixed with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, half a tea glass of milk and half a glass of water until it becomes a paste. This dough should be placed on the swollen areas on the feet and should be wrapped with a cloth.
- Epsom salt: In addition to removing the swelling and pain of the ankle, if there is an inflammation, it also removes that inflammation.
Natural Treatment of Foot Swelling
The natural treatment method that can be applied for foot swelling Dr. Feridun Kunak explained as follows:
- Salt, mint, eucalyptus leaf and dry tea should be mixed into hot water in a bowl and discarded.
- Feet should be kept for a while in the water in which this mixture is mixed.