<br /> Centaury oil benefits is quite abundant and is among the natural oils used since ancient times. Centaury oil, which is preferred ...
Centaury oil benefits is quite abundant and is among the natural oils used since ancient times. Centaury oil, which is preferred for hair care, is also effective enough to deal with many hair problems from the root. It is said by hair care experts that it is better to apply the benefits of centaury oil to damp hair. Centaury oil has little damage to hair, and its excessive use is seen in people who are allergic to the oil. The irritation and rashes disappear as soon as those with allergies stop using the oil.
Benefits of Centaury Oil for Hair
Helps to solve many problems related to hair benefits of centaury oil for hair are;
- Prevents dandruff occurring in hair,
- Prevents hair loss,
- Removes dryness in hair and keeps it moist,
- It has positive effects on hair eczema,
- Prevents hair breakage and nourishes hair roots,
- It relieves itching on the scalp,
- Helps you get lush and healthy hair by feeding the pores in the scalp,
- Centaury oil for damaged hair
It is possible to have healthier and more fit hair by applying.
How to Make Centaury Oil Hair Mask?
St. John’s Wort oil
The materials required to make mask and its application to the hair are as follows;
- 1 teaspoon of St. John’s wort
- 1 teaspoon of dried chamomile
- 1 teaspoon of nettle leaves
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and add boiling water.
- Let it steep for 10 minutes.
- It is applied to clean hair after a bath by straining after cooling.
- It is necessary to rinse with plenty of water after waiting for one hour.
- Those who wish can apply the centaury mask to their hair before bathing.
It is among the methods applied to the hair by mixing the oil of centaury with olive oil. Mixing equal amounts of centaury and olive oil and applying it to the hair will help the hair to shine and soften.