To care for oily skin for from cures some of them are:
- Mineral water: Skin pimples, good for blackheads and blemishes. At the same time your skin oil and also provides moisture balance. It also has the effect of removing dead skins. Mineral water should be used together with the tonic used while cleaning the skin.
- Skin mask: 1 aspirin is crushed and mixed in 1 teaspoon of water. 1 teaspoon of dry yeast is also added to this mixture. Also add 1 teaspoon of oxygenated water. This mixture is applied by massaging the skin with fingers. After applying, it is left on the skin for about 15 minutes. It is then washed. It is a mask that can be applied once a week and adjusts the oil balance of the skin.
Skin Problems Experienced by People with Oily Skin Structure
Some of the skin problems that people with experience include:
- Acne: Due to the excess sebum secretion due to oily skin, the skin pores become more dirty and clogged compared to other skins. Since these pores are blocked, they start to produce bacteria and germs. Naturally, they swell. As a result, pimples occur. In order to get rid of acne, the cause of its occurrence should be eliminated. So the pores should be opened.
- Clogging of pores: People with oily skin structure have wider pores than other skin types. Therefore, filling the pore with dirt is easier than other skin types. In addition to dirt, make-up residues can also block the pores.
Causes Skin Oily?
The main factors that can be effective in oiling the skin are:
- Unbalanced and unhealthy diet
- Impact of environmental conditions
- Experiencing hormonal imbalance
- Frequent consumption of spicy and fatty foods
- Failure to clean the skin regularly