<br /> Urea height treatment
For , help from an internal medicine doctor is required. As a result of the blood tests performed by the ...
Urea height treatment
For , help from an internal medicine doctor is required. As a result of the blood tests performed by the internal medicine doctor, it is determined that the urea level is high or low. Treatment methods should be decided by the doctor according to the underlying disease of the problem causing the elevation.
Urea Normal Values
Urea accumulation in the blood that the kidneys cannot filter Urea danger limit and urea levels in the blood are higher than normal. Normally, the amount of urea that should be in 100 ml of blood should be less than 50 mg. Being higher than normal values gives signs of various diseases. Normal urea values that should be in a healthy person; It is 10-16 mg / dL. Less than 5mg / mL value and higher than 50mg / dL may indicate disease.
Causes of Urea Elevation
- Problems caused by the kidneys
- Health problems caused by the digestive system
- Uncontrolled long-term diets
- Excessive protein consumption
- Heart failure
- Excessive dehydration
- Experiencing situations such as long-term hunger, excessive exercise and drug use cause increased urea.
What Are Urea-Lowering Foods?
Ways to lower urea
In studies conducted to search for in foods and help protect kidney health, foods that are good for urea are as follows:
- Cherry stalk is a good antioxidant and prevents urea accumulation in the blood.
- Rice consumed in sufficient amounts is among the nutrients that are good for urea.
- Among foods with low sodium content, reducing salt consumption prevents the accumulation of urea in the blood.
Other foods that are good for high urea by preventing the accumulation of urea in the blood;
- Chickpea and cabbage leaf juices,
- Juniper seed and parsley juices,
- Calendula and couch grass,
- Artichoke leaves
- Freshly squeezed orange juice,
Urea and creatinine-raising foods
It is necessary to avoid foods such as nuts, chocolate, banana and apricot among and reduce protein consumption.