Natural methods to relieve sore throat are: Herbal teas like medicine for the treatment of sore throat, homemade lozenge recipe in our article …
- Sage: 2 teaspoons of sage is boiled in 1 glass of water. It is drunk after letting it brew for 5 minutes. Cinnamon and honey can also be added to this tea.
- Chamomile tea: 2-3 teaspoons of chamomile tea is boiled in a glass of water. It is drunk after steeping for 3 minutes.
Homemade Pastilles for Sore Throat
Homemade for pastille
The construction of is as follows:
- 1 glass of granulated sugar, half a glass of water, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of honey, half a teaspoon of ground ginger and a quarter teaspoon of powdered cloves; It is mixed in a pot and boiled for a period of 15-20 minutes.
- After the boiling process is completed, the mixture is left until it reaches the consistency of syrup.
- Afterwards, small pieces of cookie size are rolled and placed in a bowl and left to cool for 20 minutes.
- Powdered sugar is sprinkled on it.
- sore throat
Those who takecan consume it this way as a lozenge.
What Can Be Done At Home For Sore Throat?
What can be done at home for sore throat are:
Since is effective in keeping it thin and easy to clean, plenty of fluids should be consumed.
- Since salt is effective in eliminating infections in the throat, it can be used with salt water. mouthwash can be made.
- In this period, the person should prefer foods that can be easily swallowed.
- Foods rich in vitamin C such as lemon should be consumed.
- Gargling with hot pepper can be used to relieve sore throat and infection in the throat.
- It is necessary to ensure that the environment where the person is located is airy.
- Smoking should not be used during this period.
- Chicken broth soup can be consumed.
- One should not force oneself while speaking and should not speak to high.
- Can use a mixture of honey and lemon to reduce sputum.
- Herbal remedies for sore throat Click!
- Pomegranate peel tea recipe for sore throat Click Here!
- Salep and boza are good for sore throat. Click!
- What Is Good For Hoarseness? Natural Remedies Click!
- Is Sweating Good For Flu? How Does the Flu Pass Fast? What Is Good? Click!
- How Do I Prevent Cold? Click!