Plant from the same group as beans and peas; It grows naturally in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. Ceratonia is siliqua carob tea is used as a healing store for all seasons. It is a special type of plant that blooms tiny and dense flowers in September and October. Fruit production of the carob tree, which has a characteristic scent, starts from the age of 15 of the trees.
It has been used for the treatment of many diseases for approximately 4000 years.
How to Make Carob Tea?
Prepared in two different varieties carob tea recipe is very practical. In the first recipe made by brewing method; 4-6 carob is added to 1 liter of boiled water and infused for 45 minutes. If the carob is sliced and thickened during the brewing, it is sufficient to wait 20 minutes.
In the second recipe of carob tea; It is made by boiling. Add 5 carob to half a liter of water and boil for 10 minutes on low heat. It can be drained and drunk hot or cold according to preference.
What Are the Benefits of Carob Tea?
Helps to clear prostate infections benefits of carob tea;
- Protection against bone resorption
- Making new blood cells
- Helps prevent weight loss
- Used in the treatment of anemia and iron deficiency
- It is effective in eliminating sexual problems in men.
- Has expectorant property
- Cleans the lungs, relieves cough
- Good for respiratory pathways and contributes to breathing regulation
- Good for diarrhea
- Contributes to digestion and digestive system
- Good for heartburn and bloating
- Strengthens bones
What Are the Harms of Carob Tea?
Taking care not to consume excessively carob tea damages can be prevented. Side effects;
- Diabetics should consult a doctor before consuming.
- In excessive consumption; Nausea, vomiting or dizziness may be seen.
- Especially people who use blood thinners can drink it under the supervision of a physician.
How to Make Cinnamon Tea? What are the benefits and harms of cinnamon tea? What Is Good For?