<br /> South American origin Chia tea is one of the leading healthy eating formulas. You can regularly consume chia seed tea for weight ...
South American origin Chia tea is one of the leading healthy eating formulas. You can regularly consume chia seed tea for weight control, healthy slimming and keeping in shape. Chia seed, a plant species in the mint family, is grown in Mexico and Guetemala.
With its high protein and fiber source structure, it is used for health, life and weight loss. Thanks to its long-lasting feature, it contributes as a herbal support. Thanks to its gluten-free structure, celiac patients can also use it.
- How to Make Chia Tea?
- What Are the Benefits of Chia Tea?
- What Are the Harms of Chia Tea?
- Topics Related to Herbal Teas;
How to Make Chia Tea?
Very practically prepared chia tea recipe
For , it is brewed daily. It is prepared using a cup of water when it is to be drunk. For its preparation; 2 teaspoons of chia seeds are added to 1 cup of boiled water. Chia tea is made from chia seeds. Drinking 10 minutes before meals is the ideal time for weight loss and weight control. In the preparation of the tea, after the seed is added, it is brewed for 10 minutes without boiling on the stove. It should be drunk immediately after preparation.
What Are the Benefits of Chia Tea?
Rich in Omega 3 chia tea benefits contains fatty acid that contributes to brain structure. Benefits of chia seed tea;
- Meets the daily magnesium requirement
- It meets the daily phosphorus need
- Prevents osteoporosis
- Relieves fatigue, energizes
- Relieves joint pain
- It is a source of protein.
- Good for digestive system, cleans large intestine
- Detoxifying, cleans the internal organs
- Provides sleep pattern, gives a feeling of satiety
What Are the Harms of Chia Tea?
Causing bloating damages of chia tea, gas problems. It should not be consumed too much due to its excessive swelling. Also;
- Those with high triglyceride disease should not consume
- Absolutely not recommended for pregnant women.
- It is recommended not to consume by allergic bodies. People who are allergic to mustard and mustard seeds should not drink it.
People who use medication or have a disease should consult a doctor and drink it.