<br /> How about a different salad recipe? Chinese coleslaw illustrated recipe
In our article, we explained the preparation of this ...
How about a different salad recipe? Chinese coleslaw illustrated recipe
In our article, we explained the preparation of this salad in stages.
How to Make Chinese Cabbage Salad? Recipe
For those looking for different salad recipes for women’s day, Chinese cabbage salad will look great and tasty. Your guests will appreciate it especially if you present this salad recipe with a beautiful presentation. Bon appetit … Other if you wish salad recipes
You can browse the section …
Cabbage Salad Ingredients
- 1 large cabbage
- 6 fresh onions
- 3 packs of unseasoned ramen noodles
- 6 tablespoons of grated almonds
- 6 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 1 glass of olive oil
- 6 tablespoons of vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
Note: these ingredients are for welcoming guests and large families, if you are few, use one third of the ingredients in the recipe.
Chinese Cabbage Salad Preparation
- Roast the sesame and almonds in the oven at 140 degrees until golden yellow.
- Cut the white cabbage into small pieces.
- Chop the onions into rings.
- Put your prepared ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the ramen noodles that you have prepared according to the recipe in the package to your salad.
- Add all the ingredients in the recipe and serve your salad!