Make up stabilizer spray is an application that can be done at home with natural methods and eliminates the anxiety caused by the deteriorating makeup all day long. For millions of women who want to use their own natural formulas by fixing make-up with chemical ingredients of cosmetic brands, fixative sprays can be made with a few easily available materials.
- He wants your make-up to be fixed on your skin all day long,
- If you want to reduce the effects of make-up applications that you think are exaggerated
Makeup stabilizer how to make facial spray
You can start providing the materials needed to implement the recipes.
Glycerine Spray Making To Keep Makeup Stable
Naturally make-up stay stable
By using this spray for , you can also open your pores and get rid of your acne. For spray making;
- 1 tablespoon of glycerin,
- Half a glass of rose water
You can make your spray ready by mixing in an empty bottle. When using your ready-made spray, it is recommended to spray it from 30 to 50 cm away from your face.
Making Glycerine-Free Makeup Stabilizer at Home
We have two natural recipes for women who want to make a make-up fixative spray without using glycerin to be purchased from the pharmacy. Home make-up stabilizer glycerin free With these two recipes, you can also nourish your skin and eliminate the effects of aging.
- Prepare by mixing 2 glasses of hot distilled water and 1 glass of Aloe Vera gel. Aloe Vera makeup stabilizer
In the spray recipe, you can use the mixture after waiting until it cools down.
- You can easily spray at home with vitamin E oil and green tea for makeup fixing spray made with green tea that is nourishing and protecting the skin against aging effects. You can easily prepare the spray by mixing 1 cup of organic green tea, which you will brew for about 20 minutes, and 5 drops of vitamin E oil.
How to Get Different Functions of Home Made Makeup Fixing Sprays?
The small touches you make to these recipes prepared with herbs known to benefit the skin will help you get the maximum effect from the spray by serving your skin with different benefits as well as keeping your make-up stable.
- Adding 2 drops of argan oil in sprays to keep your skin looking vibrant all day long,
- Adding two drops of lavender oil to keep your spray smelling good
It will increase the value of your recipes.