<br /> How about making your own makeup remover at home? How to make a natural makeup remover? illustrated explanation and as a bonus make ...
How about making your own makeup remover at home? How to make a natural makeup remover? illustrated explanation and as a bonus make-up removal oils are natural in our article with you make-up removal toner We explained how to do it.
Make-up Remover Oil Making
Here are 6 natural oils that can be used to make make-up removal oil:
- Olive oil
- Almond oil
- Coconut oil
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Rose oil
Green Apple and Milky Natural Make-up Cleansing Water
The steps of making natural make-up cleansing water with green apple and milk are:
- 1 green apple should be grated.
- Apples grated with half a liter of milk should be mixed in a bowl.
- The mixture should be drained with the help of cheesecloth or strainer.
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil should be added into the filtered mixture.
- The obtained mixture should be stored in the refrigerator.
Make-up Cleansing Water with Rose Water and Olive Oil
The production of natural make-up removal water with rose water and olive oil is as follows:
- Half tea glass of rose water and half tea glass of olive oil should be mixed in a bottle and shaken.
- The resulting mixture must be shaken before each use.
- It is an ideal mixture especially for cleansing the lips and eye area.
Cucumber and Milky Natural Make-up Cleansing Water
The production of cucumber and milk natural make-up removal water is as follows:
- 1 small cucumber should be grated.
- Grated cucumbers should be added into 1 tea glass of milk.
- The milk and cucumber mixture should be boiled.
- The boiling mixture must be drained because the cucumbers need to be decomposed.
- The remaining milk after decomposing cucumbers makeup removal juice and should be stored in a bottle.
Natural Makeup Remover Recipe
Makeup Tonic Supplies
- Glass jar
- Makeup removal pad
- 1.5-2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon castile soap or baby lotion
- 2-4 drops of essential oil (eg lavender is a great essential oil for the skin)
- Distilled water
How to Make Makeup Remover?
- Put the make-up removal pads in the glass jar.
- Castile Soap with coconut oil in a separate bowl
- castile soap, if not, mix baby lotion.
- Pour this mixture on cotton.
- Press the cotton wool down so the pads absorb the mixture.
- Pour enough distilled water to wet the pads (normal water is also, distilled water passes in the original recipe)
- Shake the jar a little bit.
Makeup Tonic Application
When you want to remove your make-up, take a make-up removal pad inside, throw it away after use, then wash your face.
Close the jar pad lid tightly to prevent the pads from drying out.