<br /> Making of Peganum tea requires boiled water and a tablespoon of peganum harmala seeds. Tea made in this way helps the body in many ...
Making of Peganum tea requires boiled water and a tablespoon of peganum harmala seeds. Tea made in this way helps the body in many matters from upper respiratory tract inflammation to edema. Peganum weed slimming is also very effective. 2 minutes is enough to brew the tea, which is preferred because of edema and rejuvenates the skin.
How to Make Vegetable Tea?
To make this tea, 1 tablespoon of peganum is added to 2 cups of water and boiled. Take care that it does not boil for more than 2 minutes and the tea is filtered. Tea, which is emphasized to be harmful if consumed continuously and for a long time, should also be taken with the advice of a doctor in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Benefits of Peganum Tea
Those who drink Peganum tea
The benefits mentioned by can be listed as follows:
- Strengthens immunity during seasonal changes.
- Reduces damage to the chest and lungs caused by cough.
- Sheds intestinal worms. It cleans the digestive tract and prevents the reproduction of harmful microbiota.
- It makes memory and brain work better. It can be used against diseases such as forgetfulness and Alzheimer’s.
- Being consumable for those who have sleep problems peganum seed benefits. It regulates sleep and provides vigorous waking up.
- Maintains hormonal balance. It prevents the acceleration of aging.
- It reduces the swelling of the inflamed area when it is mixed with fennel tea and the pad is applied to the eye with cotton.