<br /> Flabby skin makes you look dull and old. There are many reasons why your skin looks this way, unhealthy lifestyle, eating habits or ...
Flabby skin makes you look dull and old. There are many reasons why your skin looks this way, unhealthy lifestyle, eating habits or poor skin care are common. You should try some natural, effective remedies to tighten the pores in your skin. How to make linseed gel, benefits of linseed gel to skin with you in our article. .
Flax seeds are packed with omega 3 fatty acids that are great for your skin. These seeds are also prevents premature aging of your skin contains antioxidants and phytochemicals. Overall, flaxseed is great for your skin.
Now that you are at home and you always have time to take care of your skin, why not try this easy and convenient DIY? Here at home to you linseed gel
We bring you an easy recipe for making . This gel can be prepared using just 2 ingredients and the results are magical!
Homemade Flaxseed Jelly Mask Recipe
The easiest skin, pore tightening gel recipe, the blend of linseed and water, brightens your skin and has many benefits. Linseed mask If you’re wondering how to do it, read on.
- 2 glasses of water
- 1/2 cup of flax seeds
- To make linseed gel, take a pan and add water and seeds to it. Boil over medium heat.
- Make sure you keep mixing the ingredients. You will see the water turn into gel.
- Turn off the flame and strain the gel using a strainer.
- Let it cool down and transfer to a container.
- You can keep this gel in your refrigerator for a month.
- To add fragrance to this oil, you can add any essential oil to it.
How to use it?
This gel can be used as a moisturizer on your skin. Dry your face after washing it with water. Next, take some gel and apply it on your face and neck. Keep it for 10 to 20 minutes. Wash it off with cold water.
Benefits of Using Flaxseed Gel
- Every woman wants firm and youthful skin. This linseed gel helps tighten your skin.
- Linseed gel will give your skin a radiance.
- It is a great skin gel for women with dry skin as it moisturizes your skin.
- It has omega 3 fatty acids which are great for dry skin. Flax seeds have properties that prevent your skin from drying out.
- Flaxseed acts as an exfoliation for your skin and gives a beautiful glow by removing all dead skin on your face!
- Using this gel will give your face a healthy skin tone.
- If your skin is starting to look dull and uneven, this is the face gel you should use.
- Flaxseed gel works like an anti aging anti aging gel, preventing signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines.
- Makes your skin look young and beautiful. This gel can also be used to remove dark spots on your face.
- You can add some honey to the gel to treat the skin problem.
- This gel is also useful in treating acne and acne breakouts.
- The antioxidants found in flaxseeds help prevent your skin from being damaged by harmful sun rays and polluted air.
Although this skin tightening gel can be prepared using only flaxseed and water, be sure to do a patch test before applying it to your face. For more skin tightening mask recipes; 9 Natural Remedies for Pore Tightening