<br /> Tarhana soup with milk, one of the different recipes of tarhana soup, is both delicious and nutritious with its delicious taste ...
Tarhana soup with milk, one of the different recipes of tarhana soup, is both delicious and nutritious with its delicious taste. How to make tarhana soup with milk recipe and ingredients bon appetit with you in our article …
Milk Tarhana Soup Preparation
The steps to be applied in order to make the milk tarhana soup are as follows:
- up to 4 tablespoons tarhana is put into the pot.
- 2 glasses of cold milk and 3 glasses of water are added on the tarhana.
- The mixture is continuously stirred until it boils.
- After adding salt to the mixture and letting it boil for 2-3 minutes, the soup should be removed from the stove.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of butter, chili peppers and dried mint are mixed and roasted and this mixture is added to the prepared soup.
Is It Easy To Prepare Tarhana Soup With Milk?
Tarhana soup with milk is a very practical soup. It is a soup that can be made within an average of 15 minutes.
What Are the Benefits of Tarhana Soup?
Tarhana soup known benefits include:
- Tarhana soup is beneficial for diabetics as it balances insulin resistance.
- Because of the ingredients it contains, it is a soup rich in vitamins, so it has an effect that strengthens the immune system and protects it from diseases.
- Tarhana soup, which contains nutrients that facilitate digestion, is also a soup that can be consumed by those with digestive problems.
- It is a soup that people suffering from high blood pressure can consume to solve their blood pressure complaints.
- It is a soup that contributes to bone development.
- It has a fatigue-free feature because it contains plenty of carbohydrates.
- It is a soup that can be consumed to prevent problems such as skin aging and hair loss.
- It is a soup that meets the nutritional needs of babies daily.