Ways of melting belly after childbirth is the most effective sport. In addition, factors such as salt and sugar consumption and carbohydrate intake are also effective in sagging the belly. Since the mother’s body, which has to store extra blood and fat for the nutrients and environment that the baby needs during pregnancy, will now return to normal, the belly will recover in a short time.
Diet To Tighten A Sagging Belly Due To Birth
Postpartum belly tightening
The features of the diet for can be listed as follows:
- Remember that the sugar you take during and after your pregnancy does not help the baby or you. Table sugar taken directly does not increase milk, does not facilitate birth or have any healthy effect on the baby. It only makes you gain weight in vain. Therefore, cut sugar completely and head for fresh and dried fruits.
- Leave the white bread just like sugar. Today’s white bread does not contain any protein in it. Eat healthy by replacing white bread, which is mainly made of synthetic flour, with whole grain breads.
- Leave packaged food. Did you know that even soups contain sugar and thickeners cause growth retardation? Do not buy anything sold in the package.
- Stay away from excessive salt. This causes edema to build up, causing your belly to swell.
- Cut the red meat for a while. Red meat will cause fat in the waist and belly.
Postpartum Sagging Belly To Tighten Sport
By doing sports, the belly that arises due to birth can be recovered in a short time. For this tummy tuck movements after birth can be made. Exercises on the belly that sag after childbirth are predominantly shuttle-like movements that work the belly and abdominal area. The movements that should be started lightly with 30 minutes a day should be increased in terms of both duration and difficulty over time.