How Do Decollete Pimples Pass? Pimples on the chest and shoulders are quite annoying in the summer when open dresses are worn. Eliminate pimples in the décolleté area with the right methods. Remember the importance of proper care and proper nutrition to get rid of acne.
How Do Decollete Pimples Pass?
Do you have to cover your shoulder, back and decollete part because of your pimples even though you want to choose thin clothes in summer? Closed and non-breathable skin will be prone to acne formation. You can get rid of acne with the right care and nutrition.
To Get Rid Of Acne On The Chest And Shoulders
- You should use salicylic acid creams. This helps your pimples to pass faster and remove scars.
- Do not let the acne area sweat. This increases bacterial growth.
- Take a shower every day, twice a day if needed. You can use antibacterial shower gel.
- If you have inflamed pimples that can be dispersed, do not do peeling or peeling.
- Do not take a shower with very hot water. This dries your skin, the skin that protects itself secretes more oil.
- Choose oil-free moisturizers. Use a small amount of moisturizer.
- Drip hydrogen peroxide onto cotton and apply it to your pimples. Do this in the evening. Do not go out in the sun without a shower in the morning.
- Always use sunscreen. It has the feature of increasing sun acne.
- Apply clay and charcoal masks. You need to apply the masks in the evening.
- Choose cotton and linen clothes.
- Don’t touch your pimples. This causes you to take bacteria to other areas.
- Dairy products may increase acne formation. Consume carefully and in small amounts.
- Consume at least 2 liters of water a day. When you drop some lemon in it, it will help to get rid of toxins.
- Consume fresh vegetables and fruits rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Do not apply products such as foundation or powder to the area with acne unless necessary. It will prevent your skin from breathing.
Aloe Vera Mask Recipe For Decollete Pimples
For making aloe vera gel mask;
- 2 Spoons of aloe vera gel
- 4 spoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (powder)
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Apply the mixture you have obtained to the acne area.
- Keep the mixture on the spotty area for 10 minutes.
- Then rinse with warm water.
Apply once a week until your decollete pimples disappear. Do not apply without consulting your skin doctor. If you wish, you can look at the yogurt mask recipe for breast acne.