<br /> Keep in mind that children's kidney health protection methods should be applied regularly, as they may lead to the onset of kidney ...
Keep in mind that children’s kidney health protection methods should be applied regularly, as they may lead to the onset of kidney disease or the progression of existing kidney disease and kidney failure in the future. That’s why measures to protect your child’s kidney health early on.
- How to Maintain Kidney Health in Children?
- What Causes Harm To Your Child’s Kidney?
- Can The Child Be Caught With Kidney Disease In The Future?
How to Maintain Kidney Health in Children?
The ways to protect children’s kidney health are listed below;
- Make sure your child gets plenty of fluids. This is not done by most parents. Often parents care about the child’s food and neglect their drinks. On the contrary, water has a very important regulatory role in the body. It regulates the metabolism and acts as an antioxidant. Babies should be given 100 ml of fluid after each meal from the 6th month after they stop drinking breast milk.
- Pay attention to the salt ratio in the meals you will give your child. If your child’s salt rate is high, this salt is excreted through the kidneys. Kidneys get extremely tired while salt is thrown.
- Be cautious to prevent kidney stones in your child. You can reduce the chance of kidney stones by giving your child plenty of water and controlling salt consumption. In this regard, the child should be fed with vegetables and fruits with high potassium value.
What Causes Damage to Your Child’s Kidney?
If your child does not get enough water or consumes more than enough salt, their kidneys will be severely damaged. Although these do not cause problems for the child for several years, they can lead to kidney disease and kidney failure later in life. Apart from these Habits that damage the child’s kidneys; Smoking, insufficient sleep, coffee and excess protein intake during the day.
Can The Child Be Caught With Kidney Disease In The Future?
If you do not take measures to protect your child’s kidney health, your child may have kidney disease in the future is quite a lot.