Winter preparations started in the houses. Putting pepper in the freezer illustrated explanation
In our article, we described the method of storing peppers in the refrigerator with pictures.
How To Put Peppers In The Freezer? Method of Putting Pepper in the Freezer
- When you buy peppers from the grocery store or the market, choose ripe and crispy peppers.
- Put water in a bowl and wash the peppers in water so you don’t waste water.
- Chop it in half with a sharp knife, remove the seeds and the membrane inside the pepper.
- Chop the peppers into vertical strips.
- Spread parchment paper on a tray that fits in the freezer and line the peppers on it.
- Let stand in the freezer for 30 minutes. When you remove the peppers they should be completely frozen, if 30 minutes is not enough, hold them for a little more.
- Remove peppers from parchment paper with a spoon or flat spatula.
- Place in refrigerator bags.
- Close the packages tightly.
- Write the dates on them and put them in the freezer.