Antipyretic recipe and we will share the recipes with you. Expert suggested methods that you can use to reduce the fever of children naturally. without the need for medication will offer you the chance to cope with your child’s high fever.
Many of these methods, which have been used by the mothers of our country for many years, are still benefited from the effects of modern medicine in fighting high fever.
How to Reduce Children’s Fever at Home?
Simple methods how to lower the fever at home
It has been used for many years in response to the question . With a few different methods added to these methods, which are also accepted as ancestral heritage, you can control the fever of your children.
- Wet cloth, towel, etc. on the ankles. putting textile material,
- Taking a shower with warm water,
- Drinking plenty of water,
- Keeping the head and neck area cold,
- Massaging children’s ankles with raw onion,
- Wrap the ankles of children with egg whites,
- Ice cream feeding,
- Drinking honey and lemon water,
- Frequent wiping of the forehead, neck, armpits, wrists and ankles with a vinegar cloth,
- Applying a cold compress using a hot water bag or a towel
These are traditional methods that are effective in reducing high fever by controlling.
What Is Good for Fever in Children?
Fluid consumption plays an important role in reducing fever. Therefore, prepared with herbs herbal teas has an important effect in reducing fever in children as well as in adults.
- Raisin tea,
- Chamomile tea,
- Ginger tea,
- Lettuce tea
They are herbal teas that can be used when your children have fever.
Fever Reducer Recipe for Use in Children by İbrahim Saraçoğlu
Medicinal plants expert Prof. Dr. Antipyretic methods recommended by İbrahim Saraçoğlu are suitable for use in children. What good is fire in children İbrahim Saraçoğlu According to Hoca;
- Linden and mint tea,
- Hibiscus tea
It helps children to reduce fever by sweating by drinking it.