Steam skin care at home
The steps to be followed for are:
- Primarily a water any vegetable oil or herb is added as needed.
- This water is boiled.
- The face is brought closer to the boiled water with steam, with a towel on the head to prevent the dispersion of smoke.
- It is waited for the steam to penetrate the skin and open the pores for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- The face is cleaned by making circular movements with a towel and touching softly.
- Then, moisturizing is applied to the skin.
Things to Consider When Making Steam Skin Care
Steam skin care
The main ones to consider when making are:
- Steamy skin care main effect is to open the pores on the skin. Therefore, after skin care with steam, when the pores in the ready skin are open; the skin should be cleaned. Any facial cleanser can be used for this.
- People who have acne problem and have done steam skin care; To get rid of acne, they can clean their faces with 2-3 drops of tea tree with a drop of water.
- It is not right to do steam skin care too often. Doing it once a week will be enough for the skin.
Details of Steam Skin Care
Steam at home skin care provides both the removal of dirt from the skin and the acceleration of blood circulation in the skin. However, it is not enough to do a steam bath alone. Afterwards, a care must be taken to moisturize the skin. This is possible with a tonic or face mask. It is a type of care that people who already have exfoliation on their skin should not apply. At the same time, it is necessary not to make harsh moves on the skin in order to prevent skin irritation with the towel used.
Herbal Oils and Herbs That Can Be Used For Steamy Skin Care
Vegetable oils, herbs and their effects that can be used for steam skin care are:
- An energizing effect occurs when using lemon or mint.
- Chamomile and lavender have a soothing effect on the skin.
- Peppermint and eucalyptus are two vegetable oils that soothe the skin.
- Sandal and bergamot help the skin relieve stress.