Umbilical drop treatment can be made by many different methods, the most common reason being heavy lifting. Belly drop may occur due to reasons such as sudden movements, very heavy lifting, too much exposure to the wind. Belly drop is the formation of weak areas in the abdominal membrane as a result of the increase in intra-abdominal pressure for various reasons.
Belly drop can occur during pregnancy as well as frequently seen in overweight people. Other causes of belly drop can be listed as follows;
- A belly drop may occur during sexual intercourse.
- In tense and angry moments, a belly drop may occur due to excessive contraction of the body.
- There may be belly drop in sudden bending.
- There may be a belly drop in sudden lumbar reversal.
- In cases of lost and falling to the ground, a belly drop may occur.
What Are The Symptoms Of Belly Drop, How To Understand?
You may observe some symptoms when you experience belly drop. Drop belly symptoms can be listed as follows;
- Pain felt around the navel and belly area
- Feeling heaviness around belly and belly
- Weakness, fatigue and feeling tired
- Swelling and gas tightness in the abdominal area
- High fever
- Nausea, heartburn or bloating after meals
- Headache or excessive sweating after meals
- Abdominal pain
How to Treat Belly Drop?
Umbilical drop treatment
There are many methods that can be applied in . Applying muscle relaxants and applying hot will be beneficial for belly drop. The traditional method of pulling a cup is also used in the treatment of belly drop. If you are experiencing the symptoms of a belly drop, it is a good idea to consult a doctor. The things that should not be done after the belly drop are as follows;
- Applying warm compress
- Putting foods such as dough, eggs, butter or henna in the belly
- Application of methods such as drawing cups